Sunday, 12 February 2017

NARS Light Reflecting Loose Powder (Review)

 

When it comes to loose setting powders I have a very tumultuous relationship. On the one hand, I love the staying power they give my make up but on the other hand, it is very difficult to find a powder that doesn't darken my foundation or make me look cakey.

In my relentless search for the perfect setting powder I stumbled upon the NARS Light Reflecting Loose Powder. I absolutely love NARS as a brand from the packaging to the products inside they seem to hit every nail on the head. This is precisely why it hurts me so much to say that this product just doesn't cut it for me. The powder is very soft and finely milled but it makes me feel like I look 10 years older. I think my dry(ish) skin combined with this powder is a bad mix. I would imagine that lots of people would love this but for me it just sits on the skin and doesn't add to the look I want.

I'm gutted that I don't enjoy this - but there are plenty more powders in the department store. The search continues...

If you liked this post, follow me on Bloglovin to keep up with my latest posts! All of my links are in the side bar. x

No comments:

Post a Comment