Sunday, 19 February 2017

MAC Extra Dimension Skin Finish in Blushing Beam (Review)



When I spotted this beauty in the airport last week it immediately reminded me of one of my favourite highlighters - Jefree Star Skin Frost in "Peach Goddess". Now, anyone who has tried any of Jefree Star's Skin Frosts will know just how intense and metallic they are. After the first swatch of the MAC Extra Dimension Skin Finish in Blushing Beam I was immediately sold. The powder is very fine and it has a duo-chrome reflect of gold that peaks through the beautiful peachy pink colour. I still think that this is very similar to Peach Goddess but it's definitely more tame and toned down. More wearable I would say.

 

I do enjoy this powder but for the money, I'd definitely prefer the Jefree Star alternative. You live and you learn. I'm still glad I have this in my collection and I'll definitely get use of it. Pretty, shimmering peach goodness! I'd love some recommendations for other colours of MAC Skin Finish - the only other which I have seen which seems good is Lightscapade but I'm still torn!

Thanks for reading :) If you enjoyed this, please follow me on Bloglovin to keep up with my latest posts. x

No comments:

Post a Comment