Wednesday, 25 January 2017

Maybelline Fit Me Powder (Review)


In the past I have touched upon my love for this powder, such a strange thing to say but hear me out. There are some steps in your makeup routine which you'd rather skip by they are necessary and for me powdering foundation is that step. I have tried setting sprays, translucent powders and blotting sheets but nothing compares to the effect of a pressed powder for me. This powder in particular sets my foundation so that it will last all day but also leaves the most beautiful satin finish on the skin. It's finely milled to does attract the eye to dry areas or imperfections but it does the job really well! I can guarantee that whatever the foundation, if I set it with this it will still be in perfection condition 12 hours later. I'm so happy to have found this, especially because it is so affordable and I know it will be a product I repurchase over and over. I'm actually on my third pan as we speak, not often you'll hear me say that!

No comments:

Post a Comment