Wednesday, 25 January 2017

Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner (Review)


It's no secret that I am a huge fan of dramatic winged liner. Since I was about 14 I've pretty much worn a long cat eye everyday. As a consequence it's sort of second nature - practice really does make perfect! Another consequence of this is that I know what I want from a liquid liner and which is best suited for me. Introducing the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner. I was kindly sent this as a PR Sample which made me endlessly happy because I've been wanting to try it for ages, just couldn't get to a Stila counter to check it out on my hand or anything so I just put it to the back of my mind. This stuff is inky black, doesn't budge (Which is a tall order when your eyes are as sensitive to watering as mine are!) and dare I say it, provides the easies application for a graphic cat-eye that I have come across in the past 8 or so years. God, that makes me feel old. It is a little more expensive than it's competitors but it is justifiable. To me, eyeliner is one of those things you do need to invest in. You can get cheap eyeshadow or mascara or blush but some things are just better when you pay the extra pound or two. I love this and will be repurchasing it when it runs out. Can't see myself being without this by choice, ever!

1 comment:

  1. I love a good wing. I've heard so many good things about this I think I'm gonna have to pick it up
    Beth x
    Mermaid in Disguise

    ReplyDelete